This is going to be a bit of a broad question and come across as me wanting to have my cake and eat it too because I know I'm asking for everything at once, but I figured this is the best place to ask.
I've been scouring the net looking for suitable shoes to get as a replacement for my clunky boots, I've been wearing minimalist shoes for a while so I'm used to 0 mm drop and the change to runners for hiking shouldn't be too big of a deal. I'm after something that I can use for all of my hiking without having to buy/carry a 2nd pair, so it has to be good over the mixed terrain here in Australia.
I need something that is fairly lightweight and give or take 0-6 mm drop, mesh for breath ability because it's bloody hot here, tread that's reliable over varied terrain like hard/soft trail/rocky trail and is sturdy on wet rock because I hike at a lot of different locations including boulder hopping at creeks and some light scrambling and I hate having to take two pairs of shoes.
A lot of the shoes I've looked at have seemed good but upon reading user reviews the tread is really unreliable when it gets wet especially on boulders/rocks, and my last pair of shoes I've almost cracked my head open a few times at creeks because the tread just wasn't up to it so that's a really big factor.
Hopefully my question isn't too broad and hasn't been asked a million times before, thanks.
facebook: yupoo shoes
Google+: Yupoo Shoes
No comments:
Post a Comment